If you are doing any type of SEO, then you must be aware of article marketing and its benefits. Article marketing and submission provides your website link juice and you get the additional benefit of genuine traffic based on the targeted keywords.
Content forms the basis of SEO and articles merge the two main bases of SEO – content and links. Producing unique articles is a tedious and time-consuming task and you need to constantly think of ideas to write on and how to promote them. Article spinning may help you in lessening the headache and brain-storming associated with article writing.
What is Article Spinning?
Article Spinning refers to the art of producing more than one variant of the same article. People has used this for years to cut down on the content generation which can be time-consuming and you may hit a writer’s block as well. This involves rewriting part of the content or rearranging the content or changing the words and keywords to give a whole new meaning to the original article. Some reasons why people use article spinning include:
- Article marketing is a numbers game and you consistently need to post new articles especially if you are targeting high competition keywords.
- This allows you to target more keywords with more combination of titles and words.
- You save time and costs by using the same content base.
- Fresh articles are indexed easily and you get link juice.
- Duplicate content needs to be avoided and if you are posting the same article to a number of sites, it will be considered as duplicate content. It is better to submit unique articles to authority websites.
- You can create a micro niche site based on the spun content.
Article Spinning Process:
You may follow the below given steps as part of the Article Spinning campaign.
- The best bet is to do manual article spinning as automatic software’s can provide mixed results.
- Before spinning an article, post the original content to the main article sites and once it is indexed, and then start the spinning process. Create original content of 500 to 600 words. Make the content reader worthy and it should be something that is actively searched and will be popular.
- Submit the article to major article sites like Ezines, Amazines, GoArtciles, iSnare, IdeaMarketers, ArticleDashboard and the Top 20 to 30 sites.
- Then after the submission, wait for a week or 10 days and gather the data of all the urls where the articles have been published.
- Now once this is done, spin the original content and make it new. Always make sure that the final article versions are grammatically correct and make sense. They should not look like beehive of randomly thrown in words. The language usage should be proper and as per the writing protocols.
- Now you can submit the new content to the top sites again along with the hundreds of sites with the rule being one article copy for roughly 15 to 20 sites.
Once you have mastered this process, you can keep building natural links and traffic.