Social media has taken the world by storm whether you are young or old. One of the leading sites still going strong is Facebook (a place where millions of people connect daily). It is one of the essential places where one can promote his or her business online. One way of doing this is having a Facebook fan page. This enables one to build a residual fan base. If you are thinking of trying this, then these Simple Steps To Make A Fan Page On Facebook will definitely come in handy.
Doing this is a simple task:
- Start by logging into your Facebook account.
- Once in your account, go to the Facebook page Creation Setup section
- Choose your category. Depending on what you want, you should be able to choose the category that matches your needs.
If you are creating it for your business, then you can choose either local business or brand. You will be asked to further categorize the fan page in the drop down menu which will appear next. If you can not find your exact category, simply select the closest one.
- After choosing the category, then simply enter your preferred name. It is important to note that this name can not be changed later. So, take time and think of a suitable name.
- When done, click on the get started button which will direct you to another section.
- Enter your personal details.
- Ensure that you provide accurate information in all the boxes.
- This is followed by a request to confirm that you are the official owner of the account. The rules dictate that you can not open pages on behalf of a business or organization that you do not represent in anyway. When you have done everything correct.
- The next step is personalizing the account you have just created.In the next step, you can add a photo either by uploading from your computer or taking one using your webcam. It is advisable to use a photo that will present your business in a positive light. This may be a logo or picture that best fits your business image. Besides that, ensure that the picture you have uploaded is of high quality as this is what will represent your business image.
When done, you are ready to start a discussion to grab the attention of your fans. You can also add country restrictions to bar people from certain countries from accessing it. Update your new status and suggest to your friends. These are just some simple steps to make a fan page on Facebook come handy for individuals who want to try a new or different type of marketing tool.