We all have times when we are out of writing ideas. Here are some ideas below to help you with your blogging.
1. First lets sit and write your ideas: thoughts, dreams, experience, information, inspirations, and etc.
2. Practice writing a blog post: Try sitting down and writing whatever pops into your head for 15-20 minutes.
3. Try to read other popular blogs: Read something you find interesting and put a different spin on it in your own words.
4. Search writing styles: Find bloggers with many different writing styles you prefer and try to understand their inspirations, struggles etc…you can learn a lot this way.
5. Search Twitter: If the person tweets a post that-gets a lot of attention maybe you could write something interesting about that topic.
6. Try adding your own experiences to your posts: If the blogger writes something he/she has an experience with chances are someone else may have the same issue and find your post interesting.
7. Be a grateful blogger: If you find a blogger who has given you inspiration “give them credit”.
8. Add to the discussion: The blogging community is a friendly place. Add some comments or responses to valuable, blogs in your niche and get some ideas through discussion forums/comments.
9. Tell a story: If you have a fantastic story break it down into a blog or blog series.
10. Find something missing: Lots of writers are writing blogs but…What sets your blog apart from the rest? Find the answer and maximize your blogs potential with this difference.
11. Who are your favorite bloggers: Everyone loves lists create blog posts with lists. EX: My 10 Favorite Bloggers of 2011.
12. Holidays: Considering the seasonal or festive events when writing your blog.
13. Write it Down: Keep your pen when not at the computer. You may be surprised on how great your post can be when you’re not typing it at the computer at-first.
14. Photographs: If you have wonderful moment take a photo and publish it on your blog…write a small post explaining what is going on. This can help people understand who you are and relate better with you.
15. What’s your hobby: You have lots of hobbies in your life you can create a unique blog or post related to your hobby.
16. Recall your childhood days: In your life any memorable day could be a great post option.
17. No Faking it: You should always write your OWN thoughts. It’s OK to find inspiration from other posts but make sure you put your thoughts into it.
18. Be the change you want to see: Do you see things going on in your community or internet world that you just do not like?? write about it –change it
19. Share Your Research:Do your research on what interest you but don’t keep it to yourself…
20. Achievement: Share your personal achievements as little as big you like.