We always tend to be overwhelmed as a bloggers… while needing to find interesting topics to post.
Here are some useful tips that can help you to get the attention of readers.
1. Make your title informative and relevant for the readers. You should create a title that can retain the attention of your readers… as readers read the post title first. It is always best to include 8 to 12 words for every title.
2. Keep sentences clear and short. Readers will not spend much time on title as they are busy. Use standard words. Make a new paragraph after few sentences, as well as limit every post within250 words, if it possible. You should divide it into two entries if you cannot write it within 250 words.
3. You should disintegrate the text. You can use bullet points, number lists, and sub-headings to create your post simple. Usually, white space on the page can enable your reader to get mental breaks as well as make the knowledge soak.
4. Keep up to date with your information. Old news is boring to read. You should read newspapers and search the web references to provide current information in your writing.
5. You should be bold in your style. Avoid posting misinformation. You have to be confident when you state your opinions.
6. Do not use informal language. You should keep your writing as formal as possible to the readers. Sometimes, informal words in the blogs get the less attention to the readers.
7. Keep focused on your main theme. Unrelated information will damage your virtual authority and confuse readership.
8. Write keywords through-out your post. If you use effective keywords in your blogs, then readers will find your blog in amongst all the others.
9. You should be consistent in your writing. Post flaunt and unique writing for the readers.
10. You should create your posts as much as possible error-free. You should avoid any kinds of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, unnecessary stuffs, etc.
You can get the reader’s attention on your post if you consider these factors in your writing. Practice these tips regularly to be a good writer for your great blog post.
About Syed Azharul Islam
I'm Syed Azharul Islam. I live in Capital city of Bangladesh. I am 25 years old. I am running student of MBA in ASA University Bangladesh on the Major subject of Finance. I was born in 1985 in my village of East Bhadeswer. I passed Secondary & Higher education from Sylhet Board in 2002/2004 & also passed BBS in Accounting from National University of Bangladesh. I have another Master degree on the Accounting from Dhaka College under the National University. I have experience of Stage Drama on the various drama side. I was performed world drama like as "The teaming of the she-row, Otho lo, The miser etc. I am very simply of all things. Thinking Syed Azharul Islam.