Have you been having problems; increasing traffic to your blog?
Here’s you’re solution.
- Write quality blogs regularly. You should always give informative blogs and write regularly.
- Invite guest bloggers. Guest bloggers can help to drive their traffic in to your site since their blogs have links.
- Employ search engines. Have links to Engines such as Google and Yahoo. They play a major role increasing traffic.
- Optimize your blogs with keywords such as the SEO. This helps to easily find your blogs in search engines.
- Attend forums related to blogs. There are so many forums in the internet today that can connect you as well as adding your knowledge.
- Attend to comments on your blog. It’s important to respond to the comments on your blog so that your readers can feel respected.
- Comment on other people’s blogs. By doing so, chances are that they will reciprocate and visit your blog.
- Never stick to texts only. It’s very good to employ some images into your blogs.
- Employ RSS Feed. This will always help your readers to know when you have new posts and will be alert to visit your blog.
- Make use of blogroll. It is possible that the owners of blogs where you post your blogs can find your blogs using the blogroll and reciprocate to link your blogs.
- Tag your posts. Find appropriate sites where you can tag your posts. Look for site with a good traffic.
- Use intelligent linking. It’s important to use appropriate number of links and avoid over linking or under linking.
- Join communities in your niche. They will get to know about your blogs.
- Networking. Join bigger bloggers as a guest blogger.
- Blog consistently. Though its hard but daily posting increases blog traffic.
About PATRICK WANGOMBE
I am a dedicated writer who likes positive criticisms and works towards meeting his objectives.