Every webmaster and Internet marketer who is serious about building their online business wants to drive more traffic to their website. Everyone knows that the closer to the top in search engine results the site is, the more visits by Internet users. But how do you get that unattainable place on the first page in the search engine? The answer is building links. Link building is the process of getting links pointing to your site from other websites. The more incoming links to your site, the more value it contains for the search engines. The links should also be of high quality. In this review I would like to suggest the tools you should use to build high quality links pointing to your website:
1. Articles. Write your blogs & articles about the products or services you offer on your websites and submit them to all directories. The whole idea behind this is to include a link to your site into every blog/article. Each is listed in many directories has the potential to build thousands of links for you everyday.
2. Bookmarking. Another great idea is bookmarking all your sites .Every time you bookmark a website, it is linking back to your page. You can bookmark the web pages with your blogs & articles with popular bookmark sites, for example digg.com and del.icio.us, are the sites most common today. By adding social bookmark links to your articles will also make it easy for readers to save and share the content. You can use a Social Bookmarking Tool to bookmark your blogs & articles with more than 50+ social bookmarking sites.
3. Forums. Just making a comment or asking a question at a forum related to your business or leave the posts on them. Include the link to your site into your signature and every post you make will become an inbound link again to your site.
4. Blogs. An off site blog is a great means for building links and gaining traffic because every post you make is a separate web page. Link to your website and you’ll have some good inbound links.
5. Social networking. Social networking link building has become a phenomenon and the more friends you make when you set up your profile the more traffic to your website.
6. Web directories. Manual Directory Submission & Directory Submission Software are still one of the best ways to get natural quality links for your website. The more directories you list your website with, the more inbound links you will generate. The best way to submit the site to web directories is to find a directory submitter tool.